Bradley’s office in Jackson, Mississippi, joined the law firm in April 2001, expanding our footprint in the southeast United States. The Jackson office offers a full range of legal services for its clients, while focusing on construction, litigation, healthcare, insurance, life sciences, labor and employment, real estate, banking and financial services, corporate and securities, mergers and acquisitions, environmental, product liability, and class actions. Our attorneys have earned a sterling reputation in Mississippi’s capital for exceptional client service, integrity, and dedication to their community.
Like the entire Bradley law firm, the Jackson office makes it a priority to contribute to the community. The firm is a sponsor of the International Ballet Competition, which comes to the city every four years. We also support the Mississippi Museum of Art and Women’s Foundation of Mississippi, and recently made a five-year pledge to the new Mississippi History and Civil Rights Museum. Keeping with our commitment to embracing diversity and providing opportunities for the next generation of lawyers, we sponsor the R. Jess Brown Scholarship for Leadership in Racial Reconciliation at the Mississippi College School of Law and the William Winter Institute for Racial Reconciliation Scholarship at the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Our Jackson office and its attorneys have been recognized for their work with numerous accolades in recent years:
- The office has been ranked in the “top-rated” category in U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” for five consecutive years and received Tier 1 metropolitan rankings in 11 practice areas.
- Chambers U.S.A. 2015 edition ranks Bradley as a top firm in Mississippi for Corporate/Commercial and Litigation: General Commercial.
- Chambers U.S.A. recognized 11 Jackson attorneys as leading lawyers for Business in Mississippi in 2015.
- Best Lawyers in America® listed 18 of Bradley's Jackson attorneys in its 2016 edition.
- Mid-South Super Lawyers listed 16 of our Jackson attorneys as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars in 2015.
- Named as one of the Mississippi Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" in 2016.
From Birmingham on I-20 (West)
Take I-55 North to the Pearl Street Exit (Exit 96a). Turn right onto State Street. Turn left at second light onto Amite Street. One Jackson Place is on the corner of Amite and Lamar Streets.
From Jackson International Airport
Go south on Airport Road. Stay straight to go onto MS-475 South. Take the I-20 West ramp. Merge onto I-20 West. Take I-55 North to the Pearl Street Exit (Exit 96a). Turn right onto State Street. Turn left at second light onto Amite Street. One Jackson Place is on the corner of Amite and Lamar Streets.
The Parking Garage is located on Amite Street behind One Jackson Place.
Directions to One Jackson Place from Parking Garage
From the parking garage elevator(s), go to the ground (1) level. At the security desk, take a left down the building corridor past the plaza water fountain. At the end of the corridor, take a left to enter the One Jackson Place Elevator lobby. We’re on the 4th Floor.