Bradley is proud of the recognition the firm has received from clients, professional peers, industry publications and trade journals.
Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
Chambers USA, the prestigious, independent referral directory of the legal industry, is produced by London-based Chambers and Partners and annually ranks the leading U.S. firms and attorneys based on in-depth research and client and peer interviews. Individual attorneys are evaluated on their legal knowledge and experience, ability and effectiveness, and client service.
- 84 attorneys across all offices listed in Chambers USA, 2016 edition
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in Alabama for Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/Commercial, Labor & Employment, Litigation and Real Estate
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in Tennessee for Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Labor & Employment, Litigation and Real Estate
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in Florida for Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in Mississippi for Corporate/Commercial and Litigation
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in North Carolina for Real Estate: Finance
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in Washington, D.C., for Construction
Best Lawyers/U.S. News Report Best Law Firms
- Top-ranked for the sixth consecutive year
- National Tier 1 Ranking for Construction Law and Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants
- "Top-Rated in Alabama” for Appellate Practice, Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation – Banking & Finance, and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- "Top-Rated in Tennessee” for Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation, Health Care and Litigation – Banking & Finance, and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- “Top Rated in Florida” for Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Business Organizations, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Governance Law, Corporate Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Bankruptcy, Litigation – Labor & Employment, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, and Securities Regulation
- “Top-Rated in Mississippi” for Appellate Practice and Commercial Litigation
- “Top-Rated in North Carolina” for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Litigation – Bankruptcy
The Best Lawyers in America®
232 attorneys from across all offices are listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, 2017 edition
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
- 15 attorneys listed in 2016 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- Eight attorneys listed in 2016 North Carolina Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- 101 attorneys listed in 2015 Alabama Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, including four named to the Top 50 list and one selected among the Top 25 women
- 46 attorneys listed in 2015 Mid-South Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, including eight named to the Top 50 or Top 100 lists
- Nine attorneys listed in 2015 Florida Super Lawyers, including two named to the Tampa Top 50 list and one named to the Florida Top 100 list
- Two attorneys listed in 2016 Texas Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, including one named to the Houston Top 100 list
United States Supreme Court Clerks
Four Bradley attorneys – Kevin Newsom, Matt Lembke, Wayne Drinkwater and Rob Couch – clerked on the United States Supreme Court, and dozens more served as law clerks on other federal and state appellate courts around the country.
Assistant U.S. Attorneys
Five Bradley attorneys served as Assistant U.S. Attorneys, one was a presidentially appointed U.S. Attorney, and three were supervisory-level Assistant U.S. Attorneys.
41 attorneys recognized by the American Colleges
- American Academy of Appellate Lawyers
- American College of Bankruptcy
- American College of Bond Counsel
- American College of Commercial Finance
- American College of Construction Lawyers
- American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers
- American College of Employee Benefits Counsel
- American College of Labor & Employment Lawyers
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- American College of Parliamentary Lawyers
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- American College of Tax Counsel
- American College of Trial Attorneys
- American College of Trust & Estate Counsel
BTI Client Service A-Team
Listed in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2016, a definitive ranking of client service excellence based on confidential surveys of in-house counsel at the world’s leading organizations.
Benchmark Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys
Benchmark Litigation is the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys based on examination of recent casework and extensive interviews with litigators and clients.
- "Highly Recommended Firm” among Leading Litigation Firms for Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee
- Litigation Firm of the Year, Alabama, 2013-2016
- Litigation Firm of the Year, Tennessee, 2014, 2016
- Litigation Firm of the Year, Mississippi, 2013
- Appellate Firm of the Year, South, 2013
- Commercial Litigation Firm of the Year, South, 2013
Named One of the 50 Best Law Firms for Women
Named one of the Working Mother and Flex-Time Lawyers 50 Best Law Firms for Women in 2012, 2015 and 2016. Honorees are selected for maintaining family-friendly policies, talent cultivation, business development initiatives and best practices that retain women by advancing them into the leadership pipeline.
Named One of the 10 Most Charitable Law Firms
Bradley was named one of the nation’s 10 most charitable law firms by Law360