1600 Division Street, 7th Floor
Nashville, TN 37203
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP, KraftCPAs PLLC and Southeast Venture, LLP are proud to host the seminar, Medical Practice Offices: Stay or Move? Buy or Lease?, on Thursday, April 23 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Panelists include Vic Alexander of KraftCPAs, Brian Adams of Southeast Venture, and David Rutter and Tom Trent from Bradley Arant Boult Cummings. The session will be moderated by J.T. Martin of Southeast Venture.
- Is your medical practice in the right place?
- Are you making the best use of your space?
- When does it make sense to move?
- Should you lease or should you buy?
- How can real estate decisions affect practice ownership and operations?
- What are the tax and legal issues that will affect your real estate decisions?
- What is the current state of the health care real estate market in Middle Tennessee?
This complimentary seminar will address these issues and more. Learn what questions to ask, what issues to consider and how to compare apples to apples in making real estate decisions for your medical practice.
Please register by clicking "Register Online" above. Due to limited seating, please RSVP no later than April 17.