MC Law School
151 East Griffith Street
Save the Date!
Kelly Blackwood, an associate in the Jackson office, will be a speaker in the upcoming 2011 Regulatory Update hosted by the Mississippi Chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association, and sponsored by the Mississippi College School of Law.
- MDEQ Air Division update, Maya Rao, MDEQ
- Boiler MACT update, MDEQ
- GHG permitting guidance, EPA (invited)
- GHG legislative update, Kelly Blackwood, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP
- GHG tailoring rule, Valerie Barth, Trinity Consultants
- GHG inventories, Ken Faulkner, FC&E Engineering, LLC
- Open GHG topic, Dwight Wylie, Eco-Systems, Inc.
- Carbon sequestration through Ag & Forestry Mgt., Brent Bailey, 25x’25
- Deepwater Horizon release update / NRDA, John Malanchak, Neel-Schaffer, Inc.
- Environmental policy issues, U.S. Congressman Gregg Harper staffer
-- CE Credit documentation will be available upon request; CLE Credits have been requested.--
Registration information and detailed agenda forthcoming.