DRI’s Product Liability Conference will provide you with insight from in-house counsel, government attorneys and experienced practitioners into national trends and important recent decisions. The presentations will also provide creative practice tips and invaluable information that will assist you and your client. The Specialized Litigation Group (SLG) sessions will offer detailed analysis in 18 different practice areas. This conference offers unmatched opportunities to keep abreast of current issues, earn CLE and network.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How the Consumer Product Safety Commission database is working
- Practical advice for addressing recall issues before and during litigation
- How to address jury selection issues in the electronic age
- Tactics to respond effectively to allegations of similar accidents
- Liability for violation of Consumer Product Safety Commission reporting obligations
- Latest trends and issues in product liability
Chuck Stewart will be presenting Friday, April 8th on the topic of "Strategies: Fighting the Contrived Attorneys’ Fee Claim in the Typical Product Liability Lawsuit".