Consumer Finance Class Actions & Litigation
13th ACI\'s Annual Conference
Thursday, January 26-Friday, January 27, 2012
6:00 AM-6:00 AM
New York City, NY
Implementing Effective Defenses & Defeating Claims Related to Discriminatory & Predatory Lending
As foreclosures begin to move forward again, distressed borrowers are pulling out all of the stops to stay in their homes. Coupled with regulatory and case law developments, the environment is ripe for a quick uptick in discriminatory and predatory lending cases. Leading defense attorneys will take attendees through the current regulatory and litigation developments and discuss the prospective cases that may arise in the weeks and months ahead.
- Discretionary pricing claims after Wal-Mart
- A look into the latest redlining and reverse redlining cases
- An overview of the cases filed by the cities of Baltimore and Memphis and the potential for other cities to file suit
- Defending against the latest claims alleging fair lending violations
- Recent regulatory and litigation developments related to discriminatory/predatory lending, TILA, HAMP & SCRA and how these developments affect the defense of claims
Thursday, January 26 to Friday, January 27, 2012
New York Marriott Downtown, New York City, NY
Click here, for more information.