800 Monroe Street
George A. Smith, II, partner in the Huntsville office, will be a panelist at the "Government Contracting: Valuation and Consolidation" seminar taking place on April 25, 2012 in Huntsville, Alabama.
Topics will include:
• The impact of recent federal budget cuts.
• State of the current M&A deal climate.
• Prime contractors' motivations for continued subcontractor acquisitions.
• Snapshot on private equity activity and where it is going.
• Short- and long-term key value drivers for sellers.
Experienced panelists will address these questions and many more. This seminar is oriented toward owners and C-level executives of Government Contracting and Technology companies.
This event is open to the public but space is limited.
Registration for this event is $25
RSVP by April 22, 2012
The McLean Group, Headquarters
The McLean Group