Robert J. “Rob” Campbell, partner in the Birmingham office is the program Co-chairperson of the Cumberland School of Law's "Class Action and Business Litigation Update". He will also be the presenter for "Strategies for Settlement of Class Actions".
- What to Do If a Competitor attempts to Steal Employees, Customers or Knowledge
- How to Handle the Problems and Find Solutions Facing Majority and Minority Owners in a Closely Held or Small Business
- What Does Dukes Mean For Discovery in Class actions
- How the Bp Oil Spill Litigation Is Proceeding
- How to Effectively Present Your Case in Court
Phone: 1-800-888-7454 or 205-726-2391
Mail: Cumberland School of Law CLE
P.O. Box 292222
Birmingham, AL 35229
This seminar includes 6.0 CLE hours, including 1 hour of ethics.