Search warrants may be associated with drug dealers, gambling rings, and the like, but they are increasingly used in white collar, corporate fraud, and whistleblower cases. Regulated companies and professionals who take federal dollars are particularly at risk and must be prepared for the once unthinkable: armed agents raiding their businesses. Fortunately, advance planning can mitigate – and sometimes prevent – the damage done by a search warrant.
In this course, attendees will learn:
- Key compliance issues to reduce the risk of a search warrant
- How to develop a search warrant protocol for employees and executives
- Steps to ensure your rights are protected during a search warrant
- Critical follow up after a warrant’s execution to minimize business disruption
- Strategic issues for dealing with law enforcement and prosecutors
- AND MUCH MORE!