Nashville, TN 37203
Bradley’s Environmental Team invites you to a conversation about key issues
and trends in environmental law affecting development – in particular new
transit projects and real estate development – in Middle Tennessee and
beyond. In addition, distinguished guest speakers will explore the
potential impact of the Trump administration and the 115th Congress on
environmental law and regulation.
Case studies will be presented to illustrate the effect of environmental laws on development projects, with an emphasis on federally-funded infrastructure expansion. Presentations will include key updates on federal and state environmental regulatory developments.
- Federal Funding of Middle Tennessee Transit: A Primer on Complying with Federal Environmental Laws and Defending the Inevitable Lawsuit
- Recent Developments in Environmental Law and Regulation Impacting Real Estate and Development Projects
- The Potential Impact of the 2016 Election on Environmental Law and Regulation
- Toks Omishakin, Deputy Commissioner/Chief of Environment and Planning, Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Lem Stevens, Environmental Engineer, Stevens Environmental Consulting
- David Jackson, Principal Geologist, BDY Environmental
- Robert "Bob" Martineau - Commissioner, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Chris Adamo - Chief of Staff, White House Council on Environmental Quality