This webinar is being presented by the Business Council of Alabama.
Please join Bradley and the Business Council of Alabama for a live webinar addressing key questions our clients are asking about navigating the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19). A panel of labor and employment and cybersecurity attorneys will discuss coronavirus-related issues facing employers, including:
- What are the wage and hour, benefits and data security issues implicated by employees working remotely?
- When are you required to extend paid leave to employees under the Families First Coronavirus Act (FFCRA)?
- What documentation can you obtain from employees taking paid leave under FFCRA?
- What tax credits are available under FFCRA?
- How do you apply the PPP under the CARES Act?
- What should you be telling your employees who ask about filing for unemployment benefits?