The COVID-19 pandemic is drastically affecting today’s global economy. Because of temporary closures and disrupted supply chains and sales, businesses today are confronted with profound income losses. This fallout has prompted an upsurge in business interruption insurance claims. Whether standard commercial policies provide coverage for virus-related income loss is hotly contested, however. Likelihood of recovery on such claims will depend on the terms and conditions of individual policies, as well as ongoing developments in litigation and legislation.
In a LIVE Webcast, a panel of key thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group will provide an in-depth discussion of business interruption insurance developments in the COVID-19 context. Speakers will also offer practical strategies and best practices for both insurers and policyholders.
Key Topics include:
- Critical Coverages and Exclusions
- Litigation Developments
- Insurance Legislation: Trends and Updates
- Calculating the Business Income Loss
- Best Practices Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- What Lies Ahead
- Karl Schwabauer, CPA, CFF, CVA – Managing Director, Forensic and Litigation Services, Weaver
- John S. Pruitt – Partner and Co-Head of Global Insurance, Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP
For more information about this webinar, visit The Knowledge Group's website.
*Complimentary registration passes are available for the first 30 registrants. Once all of the passes are used, attendees can register for the discounted rate of $25 each.
Discount Code: BRADLEY149139
*If CE credit is needed, there is a $65 fee for processing. Late penalties imposed by State Bars are not included.