The COVID Vaccine – What is Best for Your Business?
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
11:00 AM-12:00 PM CST
Our team of experts will tackle COVID vaccine questions from a legal, risk management & insurance perspective. The discussion will surround the following questions plaguing business owners:
- Can and should an employer mandate the COVID vaccination?
- What should an Employer consider if they are thinking of mandating the COVID vaccination?
- How could a mandate of the COVID vaccination affect an organization’s insurance costs?
- What are the legal & regulatory limitations regarding the EEOC, OSHA & HIPAA that should be considered?
- If an Employer doesn’t mandate the COVID vaccination, but recommends it, how will it affect them?
- Can an Employer mandate that only high risk individuals take the vaccination?
- Does an Employer's health insurance plan cover vaccines for all employees, even for an employee that has waived insurance or is furloughed?
Matt Graham, J.D.
Theresa J. Kallman, MA, BSN, RN, CPHRM, CMRM