Thursday, April 15, 2021
1:30 PM-2:30 PM EST
This AHLA session on home health and hospice transactions will focus on:
- The transactional landscape for home health and hospice companies, including current market conditions, the effect of the implementation of a new reimbursement system (aka PDGM) for home health, and the impact of COVID-19
- The basics of home health and hospice reimbursement for transactional professionals
- Special due diligence issues encountered in home health and hospice transactions, including the 36-month rule, face-to-face encounters, certificates of terminal illness, medical necessity, medical directorships and other mines in the mine field
- False Claims Act exposure and the potential size of an escrow for potential claims
- Incorporating home health and hospice reimbursement and diligence concepts into the purchase agreement
Lori Foley, PYA, P.C.
Chris Hendrickson, Ziegler
For more information on this webinar, visit the 2021 AHLA Health Care Transactions virtual event page.