The annual Southeast Regional State Tax Update will present on significant state tax issues for the southeast states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. This conference will be hosted by Bradley and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- Recent Developments in the Southeast States
- Discussion of State Tax Cases, Issues & Policy Matters to Watch
- Recent Developments in Alabama
- Abandoned & Unclaimed Property Update – Issues They Present for Holders
- The Great Debate – Views on Current Significant State Tax Policy Issues
- What’s New at the Alabama Department of Revenue
For more information, please visit the COST website.
Other Speakers:Janet Gagliano, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Kelly Smith, PricewaterhouseCoopers