Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that 11 of the firm’s attorneys have been selected by Best Lawyers as 2014 “Lawyers of the Year.” Only a single attorney from each legal practice area is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” in a designated metropolitan area.
“We are honored that many of our attorneys were singled out by their peers and by Best Lawyers as leaders in their respective practice areas,” said Firm Chairman Beau Grenier. “We congratulate all of our firm’s 2014 ‘Lawyers of the Year’ honorees on the distinction they have earned for the high level of service they provide to our clients.”
“Lawyer of the Year” honorees received particularly high ratings from their peers for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity in surveys conducted for the annual Best Lawyers guide, one of the most highly regarded referral publications in the legal profession. In addition to the “Lawyers of the Year,” 180 Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorneys are also listed in the 2014 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
- Jim Archibald (Litigation – Construction)
- Charles A. J. Beavers, Jr. (Land Use & Zoning Law)
- Jay R. Bender (Litigation – Bankruptcy)
- Denson N. Franklin III (Corporate Governance Law)
- William L. Hinds, Jr. (Corporate Law)
- David Roth (Litigation – Environmental)
- Sid J. Trant (Environmental Law)
- W. Rodney Clement (Real Estate Law)
- Stephen L. Thomas (Litigation – Intellectual Property)
- Phil Butler (Bet-the-Company Litigation)
- Lela Hollabaugh (Energy Law)