Nine Bradley Arant Boult Cummings Attorneys Selected to 2015 Washington Super Lawyers or Rising Stars Lists
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm’s Washington office were named to the 2015 Washington, DC Super Lawyers or Rising Stars lists.
The firm’s attorneys named to the 2015 Washington, DC Super Lawyers list (along with their practice areas) are:
- Douglas L. Patin (Construction Litigation)
- Stephen R. Spivack (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- John Parker Sweeney (Class Action)
- Robert J. Symon (Construction Litigation)
- T. Sky Woodward (Class Action)
The firm’s attorneys named to the 2015 Washington, DC Rising Stars list (along with their practice areas) are:
- Aron C. Beezley (Government Contracts)
- Amy Elizabeth Garber (Construction Litigation: Business, Business Litigation)
- Thomas R. Lynch (Construction Litigation)
- James W. Porter, III (General Litigation)
"It is an honor for our Washington attorneys to be singled out by Super Lawyers as among the leading lawyers in the District,” said Firm Chairman Beau Grenier. “We congratulate them on this recognition."
Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers ranks attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process involves independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only the top 5 percent of all attorneys in Washington are named in Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in DC are selected to the Rising Stars list, and they must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or fewer. The Washington DC Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published in the Washington DC Super Lawyers Magazine, Washington Lawyer Magazine and the Washington Post Magazine.