Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that nine of the firm’s Tampa attorneys have been chosen as 2015 Florida Super Lawyers, including two named to the Tampa Bay Top 50 list and one named to the Florida Top 100 list.
“The firm congratulates all of our 2015 Florida Super Lawyers,” said Firm Chairman Beau Grenier. “This recognition highlights the distinguished reputations and practices of the attorneys in our Tampa office, and further affirms our expansion into the Florida market since the Tampa office launch this past January. Such distinction reflects the depth of our services and the high level of talent that we continue to offer to our clients.”
Each year, only the top 5 percent of lawyers in Florida are named as Super Lawyers for attaining a significant level of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers are determined through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Florida Super Lawyers are listed in the June 2015 Florida Super Lawyers Magazine, Miami Magazine, Tampa Bay Magazine and Orlando Life magazine.
2015 Florida Super Lawyers
- Robert B. Glenn, Managing Partner of the Tampa office, was named a 2015 Florida Super Lawyer (Bankruptcy) and also named to the Top 50: 2015 Tampa Bay Super Lawyers and to the Top 100: 2015 Florida Super Lawyers.
- Mark A. Hanley was named a 2015 Florida Super Lawyer (Labor & Employment) and also named to the Top 50: 2015 Tampa Bay Super Lawyers. Spots on the Super Lawyers Top Lists are reserved for Florida lawyers who receive the highest point totals during Super Lawyers’ nomination, research and peer review process.
Attorneys in the firm’s Tampa office (and their practice areas) who were named 2015 Florida Super Lawyers are:
- Timothy A. Andreu (Business Litigation)
- Robert B. Glenn (Bankruptcy)
- Michael B. Colgan (Business Litigation)
- Sharon Docherty Danco (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Tony B. Griffin (Employment & Labor)
- Mark A. Hanley (Employment & Labor)
- Robert C. Rasmussen (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Edwin G. Rice (Bankruptcy)
- Alysa J. Ward (Employment & Labor)
Contact: Vivian Hood