Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that nine of the firm’s Tampa attorneys have been chosen as 2016 Florida Super Lawyers, including partners Robert B. Glenn and Mark A. Hanley, who were named to the Tampa Bay Top 50 list.
“Congratulations to our 2016 Florida Super Lawyers,” said Bradley’s Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Beau Grenier. “This distinction reinforces the esteemed reputations and talents of our Tampa attorneys, and affirms our expansion into the Florida market since we launched our Tampa office last year. The merits of these attorneys truly reflect the depth of Bradley’s services and the talent that we continue to offer our clients.”
2016 Florida Super Lawyers
- Robert B. Glenn , managing partner of the Tampa office, was named a 2016 Florida Super Lawyer (Bankruptcy: Business) and was also named to the Top 50: 2016 Tampa Bay Super Lawyers list. Spots on the Super Lawyers Top Lists are reserved for lawyers who receive the highest point totals during Super Lawyers’ nomination, research and peer review process.
- Mark A. Hanley was named a 2016 Florida Super Lawyer (Employment & Labor) and also named to the Top 50: 2016 Tampa Bay Super Lawyers list.
In addition, the following attorneys were selected for inclusion on the 2016 Florida Super Lawyers list:
- Timothy A. Andreu (Business Litigation)
- Michael B. Colgan (Business Litigation)
- Tony B. Griffin (Employment & Labor)
- R. Craig Mayfield (PI – Products: Defense)
- Robert C. Rasmussen (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Edwin G. Rice (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Alysa J. Ward (Employment & Labor)
Each year, only the top 5 percent of lawyers in Florida are named as Super Lawyers for attaining a significant level of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers are determined through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Contact: Vivian Hood