Bradley is pleased to announce seven of the firm’s partners have been named to Benchmark Litigation’s 2017 Under 40 Hotlist, which honors the achievements of the nation’s most accomplished legal partners who are age 40 or younger.
Bradley’s recognized partners are members of the Litigation Practice Group. Listed according to office, they are:
- Jason R. Bushby – Also a member of the Banking & Financial Services Practice Group, he provides regulatory compliance, enforcement and litigation assistance to a range of financial services clients across the country.
- John Mark Goodman – He has substantial experience in a wide variety of litigation matters, including product liability, construction disputes, intellectual property, accounting and legal malpractice, and mortgage fraud, as well as general commercial litigation.
- Jennifer J. McGahey – Also a member of the Labor & Employment Practice Group, she has extensive experience in commercial litigation and labor & employment matters.
- J. Thomas Richie – He represents clients in procedurally complex civil litigation in trial and appellate courts throughout Alabama and across the country.
- Tiffany J. deGruy – She represents clients in a variety of industries, trying high-stakes business and commercial litigation.
- Michael J. Bentley – He concentrates his practice on appellate and commercial litigation.
- Aron C. Beezley – Also a member of the Government Contracts Practice Group, he focuses his practice on government contracts law.
“Bradley congratulates all of our younger firm partners who have achieved a high level of success that has earned them selection to Benchmark’s 2017 Under 40 Hotlist,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Beau Grenier.
Published by Benchmark, the Under 40 Hotlist debuted in 2016. The attorneys on the list are selected through a process involving peer review and case examination. Benchmark covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, including the United States, Canada and Mexico. Benchmark Litigation is the original guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys, and is the only publication to focus exclusively on U.S. litigation.