Eight Attorneys Named 2018 Florida Super Lawyers
Bradley is pleased to announce that eight attorneys in the firm’s Tampa office have been named 2018 Florida Super Lawyers, who are recognized as leading lawyers in the state.
The firm’s Florida Super Lawyers and their recognized practice areas are:
- Timothy A. Andreu, partner; Banking and Financial Services Practice Group (Business Litigation)
- Michael B. Colgan, partner; Litigation Practice Group (Business Litigation)
- Robert B. Glenn, counsel and Tampa office managing partner; Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Distressed Investing Practice Group (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Mark A. Hanley, partner; Labor and Employment Practice Group (Employment & Labor)
- Craig Mayfield, partner; Litigation Practice Group (Personal Injury – Products: Defense)
- Robert C. Rasmussen, counsel; Corporate and Securities Practice Group (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Edwin G. Rice, partner; Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Distressed Investing Practice Group (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Alysa J. Ward, partner; Labor and Employment Practice Group (Employment & Labor)
“We congratulate our accomplished Tampa attorneys who have been honored by Super Lawyers this year for their excellence and successes in their practices,” Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Beau Grenier.
Only the top 5 percent of lawyers in Florida are named Super Lawyers. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers uses independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations to determine the honorees. The Super Lawyers list is published in Florida Super Lawyers Magazine and in various regional magazines and newspaper supplements in the state, as well as distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.