Nine Partners Named to 2018 Benchmark Under 40 Hot List
Bradley is pleased to announce that nine of the firm’s partners have been named to Benchmark’s 2018 Under 40 Hot List.
“We congratulate our accomplished partners who have been named to Benchmark’s 2018 Under 40 Hot List for their successes as young, talented attorneys,” said Bradley Interim Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Dawn Helms Sharff.
Now in its third year, the Under 40 Hot List includes attorneys, aged 40 or younger, who have been recognized by their peers and clients as among the most promising emerging talent in their respective litigation communities in the United States and Canada. The list is produced by Benchmark, which covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, including the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Following are Bradley’s partners, listed by office, named to the Under 40 Hot List:
- Lindsey C Boney IV – A member of the Litigation and Appellate Practice Groups, he regularly represents pharmaceutical and medical device companies in national mass tort litigation.
- Jennifer J. McGahey – A member of the Litigation and Labor & Employment Practice Groups, she has extensive experience in both commercial litigation and labor and employment matters.
- Tiffany J. deGruy – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, she has considerable experience trying high-stakes business and commercial litigation.
- Whitt Steineker – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, he provides clients of all types with litigation counsel, transactional advice, and practical strategies for growth.
- Thomas Richie – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, he represents clients in procedurally complex civil litigation, both in trial and appellate courts throughout Alabama and across the country.
- Michael J. Bentley – A member of the Litigation and Appellate Practice Groups, he concentrates his practice on appellate and commercial litigation.
- Mary Clay W. Morgan – A member of the Litigation and Labor & Employment Practice Groups, she has extensive experience litigating labor and employment matters and a variety of other cases.
- Edmund S. Sauer – A member of the Litigation and Appellate Practice Groups, he focuses on handling appeals throughout the country, particularly in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- Aron C. Beezley – A member of the Litigation and Construction & Government Contracts Practice Groups, he represents government contractors in a variety of industries and in all aspects of the government-contracting process, including negotiation, award, performance and termination.