Bradley is pleased to announce that seven attorneys in the firm’s Dallas and Houston offices have been named Texas Rising Stars for 2019.
“We are thrilled for Bradley’s Dallas and Houston attorneys who have been recognized by the Super Lawyers organization as among the Rising Stars in Texas for 2019,” said Bradley Houston Office Managing Partner Ian P. Faria.
Bradley Dallas Office Managing Partner Richard A. Sayles said, “Our Texas Rising Stars are representative of the top talent that Bradley continues to attract and nurture as skilled practitioners and leaders in diverse areas of the law.”
Bradley’s Texas footprint and bench strength recently expanded with the opening of its new Dallas office in January 2019, which is the firm’s 10th office nationally and its second location in Texas.
Following are the Bradley attorneys named Texas Rising Stars for 2019:
- Samuel T. Acker, senior attorney (Business Litigation)
- Robert L. Sayles, partner (Business Litigation)
- Andrew R. Stubblefield, associate (Construction Litigation)
- Mary Elizondo Frazier, partner (Business Litigation)
- Melissa Gutierrez, associate (Consumer Law)
- Ryan T. Kinder, associate (Business Litigation)
- Justin T. Scott, partner (Business Litigation)
No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in Texas are selected as Rising Stars, who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers determines its Rising Stars rankings through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Texas Rising Stars lists are published in Texas Super Lawyers Magazine – Rising Stars and in Texas Monthly magazine, as well as distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.