Bradley is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s partners have been selected to the 2019 Benchmark 40 & Under Hot List, which recognizes top young talent in litigation communities in the United States and Canada.
“We celebrate the achievements of our Bradley attorneys who have earned a place on this year’s Benchmark 40 & Under Hot List,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters. “They are among our firm’s most talented up-and-coming lawyers who help drive ongoing success for our clients.”
The annual 40 & Under Hot List, produced by Benchmark Litigation, includes attorneys aged 40 or younger as selected through review of their recent case work, peer review, and consideration of client feedback on their performances. The Hot List honorees all have been involved in some of their firms’ most noteworthy recent cases and have earned praise from clients and peers regarding the quality of their work. Benchmark Litigation covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, including the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Following are Bradley’s partners, listed by office, named to the 40 & Under Hot List:
- Lindsey C Boney IV – A member of the Litigation and Appellate practice groups, he regularly represents multinational pharmaceutical companies in national mass tort litigation.
- Tiffany J. deGruy – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, she has considerable experience trying high-stakes business and commercial litigation for clients in a variety of industries, such as healthcare, e-commerce, and insurance.
- Whitt Steineker – A member of the Litigation Practice Group and leader of the Food, Beverage and Hospitality team, he provides clients of all types with litigation counsel, transactional advice, and practical strategies for growth.
- Thomas Richie – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, he represents clients in procedurally complex civil litigation, both in trial and appellate courts throughout Alabama and across the country.
- Aron C. Beezley – A member of the Litigation and Construction & Government Contracts practice groups, he represents government contractors in a variety of industries and in all aspects of the government-contracting process, including negotiation, award, performance and termination.