The Birmingham Venture Club selected 14 start-up companies for its 2010 Entrepreneur Accelerator Program. The Entrepreneur Accelerator Program is sponsored by the firm and works to connect promising entrepreneurs with other start-ups, venture capitalists and mentors. Participants attend meetings that cover a variety of topics aimed at helping them raise capital, build management expertise and market their companies.
The 2010 class members are:
- David Splawn, Splawn & Ward Associates LLC
- Jenifer Wallis, Amicus Curiae LLC
- Brett Javanovich, Lifeguard Transportation Service, Inc.
- Trent Richardson, Planserve LLC
- Steve Spensley, Ursa Group LLC
- Brian Cauble, Appsolute Genius
- L'Tryce Slade, Slade Land Use
- Julian Daily, g8four
- John Joseph, Global Grad
- Leverette Powell, Educator Technologies LLC
- Debbie Wooley, Preferred Surgical Products LLC
- Terry Lee, NAIA Corp.
- Anne Bailey, Markham Bailey LLC
- Trevor Shaw, Avanti Polar Lipids Inc.
To read more, click here.