COVID-19 Webinar Series: COVID-19's Impact on Commercial Real Estate Webinar Recording
COVID-19 Webinar Series
Please join Bradley partners Ann Cargile and David Pratt for a live webinar addressing key questions our clients are asking about navigating the impact of COVID-19 on the Commercial Real Estate and Leasing market in 2020 and beyond. This presentation will benefit owners, brokers and property managers in navigating the implications of a pandemic in future commercial leasing and commercial lending transactions. In this 45-minute presentation, topics to be covered include:
- COVID’S overall legal impact to landlords
- How we protect landlords from COVID-19 and future pandemics
- What actions or accommodations from lenders help landlords
- What considerations are needed for commercial loans
- Read your leases to see what your rights are.
- Leases are going to be negotiated differently in the future.
- Rent workouts have three parties, not two – the Landlord, the Tenant and the Lender