Liability in the Era of COVID-19
Emory Alumni Association
COVID-19 and federal, state, and local governments’ efforts to contain its effects have radically changed the way businesses operate. In this webinar, we’ll discuss some of the most common legal issues facing businesses large and small as they attempt to navigate a once-in-a-generation pandemic, and offer guidance on strategies for minimizing risk until things return to normal.
- Statutory Immunity from Liability & Waivers
- Employee and Customer Policies – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Risks
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP) Loans
- Workouts and Restructuring