This presentation covers the Biden administration’s renewable energy policy goals and the regulatory changes we can expect from the administration in the renewable energy industry.
- Goals for carbon-free electricity sector by 2035 and net-zero emissions by 2050
- Targeted offshore wind zones
- Impact of the Biden administration’s $2 trillion infrastructure plan on the renewable energy sector
- Potential for extension of tax credits
- Trade concerns, including tariffs and sanctions
- Potential short and long-term law and policy changes impacting renewable energy