This presentation will cover the Biden administration’s environmental policy goals and the regulatory changes we can expect from the administration in the environmental sphere. We will discuss potential changes we anticipate in the Clean Water Act WOTUS rule, changes to energy policy, and new regulation of PFAS compounds. We will also discuss the impact of the new administration at EPA and what clients can expect going forward in their dealings with EPA. Specifically, we will cover:
- Biden’s Environmental Policy Advisors
- The Biden Administration’s Environmental Priorities
- Biden’s Environmental Executive Orders
- Changes at EPA
- Short-Term Environmental Law and Policy Changes
- Long-Term Environmental Law and Policy Changes
- Anticipate a lot of activity by the Biden Administration regarding environmental issues.
- The Biden Administration’s environmental priorities of climate change, environmental justice, and enforcement will be focus of environmental agenda.
- Budget process may reveal important changes and priorities for implementing changes in environmental policy.
- Understanding interaction with state agencies will be important.