Clients and peers consistently recognize Bradley’s class action lawyers for their quality and success as demonstrated by the rankings below.
- The Best Lawyers in America® recognized 16 attorneys for Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants from Bradley’s Birmingham, Charlotte, Jackson, Montgomery, Nashville, and Washington, D.C., offices for 2019.
- Benchmark Litigation named Bradley its “2019 Litigation Firm of the Year” for Mississippi. The firm was also named the “2018 Southeast Firm of the Year,” as well as “highly recommended” in Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee and “recommended” in North Carolina.
- Litigators in Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee were ranked in Band 1 by Chambers USA for 2019.
- Bradley has a Tier 1 national ranking in U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” for 2019 in the category of Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants.
- BTI’s Corporate Counsel named Bradley’s Class Actions Practice Group to the 2018 Honor Roll.
- JD Supra's Readers' Choice Awards named partners Michael R. Pennington and John E. Goodman as Top Authors in the category for Class Action.