Along with traditional benefits, Bradley also offers an array of programs that help nurture a balance between an employee’s professional and personal lives through a program called B-Well. Some of the benefits available are:
- Onsite gym and/or discounted gym memberships
- Onsite firm-paid flu shots and health screenings
- Lunch and Learn sessions
Personal Guidance and Support
- Onsite Mother’s Room for New Mothers: Access to Milkstork – a breast milk delivery service for business traveling moms.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): A resource for you and your dependents that provides up to six in-person sessions per occurrence per year on topics such marriage, family, stress, anxiety, depression, and balancing work and personal life.
- Enhanced Work Life Plus Services: Personalized consultations for referrals to vetted services such as planners, child care, health and wellness, and education.
- Back-up Childcare and Enhanced Family Services: Access to discounted childcare, tutoring, pet care, and nanny placement services.
- Travel Assistance Program: A resource for you and your family that provides emergency medical assistance, pre-trip planning information, as well as emergency personal services.
- Family Building Benefits: Comprehensive and inclusive benefit programs that provide coverages for infertility, elective freezing, adoption, and surrogacy.
- Parental Leave: Provides paid leave after applying and being approved for New Child Leave under the Family and Medical Leave policy.
- Discount Ticket Program: Offers discounts and special savings on car rentals, hotels, tours, and attractions across the United States.