Bradley is proud of the recognition the firm has received from clients, professional peers, industry publications and trade journals.
Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
Chambers USA, the prestigious, independent referral directory of the legal industry, is produced by London-based Chambers and Partners and annually ranks the leading U.S. firms and attorneys based on in-depth research and client and peer interviews. Individual attorneys are evaluated on their legal knowledge and experience, ability and effectiveness, and client service.
- 90 attorneys across all offices listed in Chambers USA, 2018 edition
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in Alabama for Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/Commercial, Environment, Healthcare, Labor & Employment, Litigation and Real Estate
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in Tennessee for Banking & Finance, Corporate/M&A, Healthcare, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Litigation, Media & Entertainment and Real Estate
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in Florida for Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in Mississippi for Corporate/Commercial, Litigation and Real Estate
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in North Carolina for Real Estate: Finance
- Ranked “Leading Firm” in Washington, D.C., for Construction
Chambers USA High Net Worth Guide 2018
- Top ranked in Alabama for Private Wealth Law
- Four attorneys listed for Private Wealth Law
Best Lawyers/U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- Named U.S. “Law Firm of the Year” for Construction Law, 2018
- Top ranked for the ninth consecutive year
- National Tier 1 ranking for Construction Law and Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants
- Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings across 66 practice areas and all nine offices
- "Top Rated in Birmingham” in 58 practice areas, including Appellate Practice, Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation, First Amendment Law, and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- "Top Rated in Charlotte” for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation, and First Amendment Law
- “Top Rated in Houston” for Construction Law
- “Top Rated in Huntsville” in 14 practice areas, including Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Patent Law, Real Estate Law and Tax Law
- “Top Rated in Jackson” in 16 practice areas, including Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law, Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- “Top Rated in Montgomery” in six practice areas, including Commercial Litigation, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants and Tax Law
- “Top Rated in Nashville” in 39 practice areas, including Arbitration, Banking and Finance Law, Construction Law, Economic Development Law, Entertainment Law – Music, Health Care Law, Land Use & Zoning Law, Media Law, Patent Law, and Real Estate Law
- “Top Rated in Tampa” in seven practice areas, including Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation, Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Bankruptcy, and Securities Regulation
- “Top Rated in Washington, D.C.” in Construction Law, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
The Best Lawyers in America®
236 attorneys from across all offices are listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, 2019 edition
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
- 14 attorneys listed in 2018 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- Seven attorneys listed in 2018 North Carolina Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- 161 attorneys listed in 2018 Mid-South Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, including 16 attorneys named to the Top 50 or Top 100 lists
- Eight attorneys listed in 2018 Florida Super Lawyers
- Four attorneys listed in 2018 Texas Rising Stars, and two attorneys listed in 2018 Texas Super Lawyers
United States Supreme Court Clerks
Four Bradley attorneys – Lee Bentley, Rob Couch, Wayne Drinkwater, and Matt Lembke – clerked on the United States Supreme Court, and dozens more served as law clerks on other federal and state appellate courts around the country.
Assistant U.S. Attorneys
Five Bradley attorneys served as Assistant U.S. Attorneys, one was a presidentially appointed U.S. Attorney, and three were supervisory-level Assistant U.S. Attorneys.
40 attorneys recognized by the American Colleges
- American Academy of Appellate Lawyers
- American College of Bankruptcy
- American College of Bond Counsel
- American College of Commercial Finance
- American College of Construction Lawyers
- American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers
- American College of Employee Benefits Counsel
- American College of Labor & Employment Lawyers
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- American College of Parliamentary Lawyers
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- American College of Tax Counsel
- American College of Trial Attorneys
- American College of Trust & Estate Counsel
BTI Client Service A-Team
Listed in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018, a definitive ranking of client service excellence based on confidential surveys of in-house counsel at the world’s leading organizations.
BTI Brand Elite 2018: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms
Ranked in the top 20 percent of all law firms by corporate counsel for making changes other firms don’t make to improve the client experience. BTI Brand Elite 2018 ranks law firms with the best brand standing among general counsel and legal decision makers.
Benchmark Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys
Benchmark Litigation is the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys based on examination of recent casework and extensive interviews with litigators and clients.
- Named the "2018 Southeast Firm of the Year"
- "Highly Recommended Firm” among Leading Litigation Firms for Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee, 2008-2019
- Litigation Firm of the Year, Alabama, 2013-2016
- Litigation Firm of the Year, Tennessee, 2014, 2016
- Litigation Firm of the Year, Mississippi, 2013
- Appellate Firm of the Year, South, 2013
- Commercial Litigation Firm of the Year, South, 2013
Named One of the 50 Best Law Firms for Women
Named one of the Working Mother and Flex-Time Lawyers 50 Best Law Firms for Women in 2012, 2015 and 2016. Honorees are selected for maintaining family-friendly policies, talent cultivation, business development initiatives and best practices that retain women by advancing them into the leadership pipeline.
Named One of the 10 Most Charitable Law Firms
In 2015, Bradley was named one of the nation’s 10 most charitable law firms by Law360