Implementing a plan is always more complex than it seems and it takes time to make sure all affairs are in order. Join us virtually for Estate Planning: Understanding the Basics on Tuesday, August 30, 2022, at 12:00 pm (CDT). During this webinar, Nancy Ball will provide a basic overview of all core estate planning documents and a few strategies to consider when implementing a plan. This presentation will cover questions such as:
- What is a will and why do I need one?
- What other estate planning documents do I need?
- How best can I include a charity/charities in my plan?
- How do good estate plans get turned upside down?
- My loved one is incapacitated, now what?
- What are the options for leaving assets to my children and other beneficiaries?