This annual event is focused on addressing the key issues impacting the real estate industry and is comprised of top presenters in the fields of commercial real estate, construction, and franchise law.
- Subleases: The Three Party Dance
- Lease Litigation: Lease Provisions and How We Got Here
- Zoning: Top Trends that Developers Need to Know Now
- Title & Survey Review: The Heartbeat of Due Diligence
- Negotiation of a Commercial Construction Contract
This course has been approved by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission for 4.0 hours of Continuing Education Credit. Attendance of the entire seminar is required in order to receive credit.