Tuesday, December 06, 2022
4:15 PM-5:00 PM EST
New York City, NY
In this breakout session, the panel of speakers will cover the following:
- Assessing how juror mindsets, perceptions and verdicts are playing out as we emerge from the pandemic
- Is the post-Covid good will towards life sciences companies waning, and did it ever really create an impact on trial outcomes and verdicts to begin with?
- Examining the correlation between vaccine skepticism and juror perceptions of drug companies
- What can we glean from the question “have you been vaccinated/ boosted?” on a juror questionnaire?
- First-hand insights on regional differences in juror perceptions of life sciences companies and verdicts
- Employing effective strategies to communicate to (and win over) jurors in today’s highly polarized socio-political climate
Robert Simpson, Managing Partner, Shook Hardy & Bacon LLP
Alana Bassin, Partner, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
Visit the event website for more information.