Setting the scene: Reviewing the fraud and financial crime landscape and evolution of risks in a post pandemic environment
- Using data analytics to identify risks
- Identifying red flags and behaviour internally
- Accessing business databases to leverage intelligence
- Identifying high risk people
- Employee intelligence and access
- Increased risk in economic downturn
- Paycheck protection program: Impact of changes to statute of limitations
- Stimulus package impact to fraudulent activity.
James Short, Global Head of AML/ATF for Global Banking and Markets, Scotiabank
Nicolas Khouri, Deputy BSA Officer, Ally
For more information, view the agenda.