Thursday, August 17, 2023
11:30 AM-12:30 PM CST
Join CSW as Nancy Ball provides a basic overview of all core estate planning documents and a few strategies to consider when implementing a plan. This presentation will cover questions such as:
- What is a will and why do I need one?
- What other estate planning documents do I need?
- How best can I include a charity/charities in my plan?
- How do good estate plans get turned upside down?
- My loved one is incapacitated, now what?
- What are the options for leaving assets to my children and other beneficiaries?