Bradley Partner Trey Hill Quoted in BBJ on FedEx Distribution Center Coming to Birmingham

Birmingham Business Journal

Media Mention

Bradley attorney Trey Hill was quoted in the Birmingham Business Journal on plans for the new FedEx Ground distribution center in Birmingham. FedEx Ground plans to invest $14.1 million on material handling equipment at the facility on a 46-acre site next to the Dollar General Distribution Center on Lakeshore Parkway.

As the project attorney, Hill explained that 87% of the investment is being made in Birmingham and 13% in Bessemer with 94% of the facility to be located in Birmingham and the other 6% of the facility along with a parking lot and access road to be located in Bessemer.

The original article, "Developer Acquires Site as FedEx Confirms Plan for $40M Project," appeared in the Birmingham Business Journal on August 13, 2020.