Bradley is pleased to announce that seven of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized by the National Law Review with “Go-To Thought Leader” awards for their reporting of complex legislative and litigation news, as well as their strategic insight and overall knowledge.
The 2022 awards recognize 75 exceptional authors and legal organizations for their contributions, with less than 1% of the National Law Review’s contributing authors recognized each year.
The Bradley attorneys recognized by the National Law Review are:
- Elizabeth R. Hobbs, associate, Birmingham
- Claire Fox Hodge, associate, Nashville
- Rachel M. LaBruyere, associate, Charlotte
- Hunter Robinson, partner, Nashville
- Whitt Steineker, partner and co-chair of Bradley’s Cannabis Industry team, Birmingham
- Slates C. Veazey, partner, Jackson
- James W. Wright Jr., partner and co-chair of Bradley’s Cannabis Industry team, Birmingham
Bradley’s Cannabis Industry team has a deep understanding of the many unique legal and business issues that are constantly evolving, and how they impact companies – including hemp companies – operating in this sector across the country. The recognized attorneys are frequent authors of the firm’s blog, Budding Trends – A Cannabis Law Chronicle, which provides timely and proactive guidance to clients related to industry trends and legislative developments.