In our last episode, we explored how to adopt a client-centered mindset at your firm. In this episode, we’ll build on that discussion to understand how to truly put yourself in your clients’ shoes. By doing so, you’ll be able to provide better service, and to align your firm’s interests with those of your clients.
Specific topics highlighted in this episode include:
- The importance of understanding who your clients are
- Techniques you can use to gain insight into your clients’ wants and needs
- The value of the client journey mapping technique
- Which technologies and practices make things easier for clients
- How to increase Access to Justice by serving “the latent legal market”
This episode features three practicing attorneys who excel at providing modern client service.
This podcast was originally produced by Clio. You can find the original podcast on their website.
Jack Newton and Nefra MacDonald
Inti Martínez-Alemán, Attorney, Ceiba Fôrte Law Firm
Rachel Roche, Founder and Solicitor Director, Roche Legal