Nashville, TN 37201
Join this panel as they discuss and explain environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) policy and reporting. Discussion will touch on:
- Understanding the four main categories in the alphabet soup: standards, frameworks, ratings and indices
- Steps that are being made to bring clarity to the sustainability reporting ecosystem?
- How ESG and climate-related regulations are impacting real estate investment
- Staying ahead of ESG regulatory changes
- How is the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB) expected to develop a global standard of sustainability disclosures for financial markets?
- Anti-Greenwashing legislation
- Are companies who don’t live up to their ESG promises in danger of being sued?
- Exploring new ESG legislation in the US, UK and Europe
- Regulations around sustainability disclosures
Chris Pike, Senior Vice President, Product, U.S. Green Building Council
Brad Molotsky, Partner, Duane Morris
Marla Thalheimer, Senior Director of Business Engagement, IMT
Dan Winters, Senior Director, GRESB
Ken Russell, Head of U.S. Public Outreach, Longevity Partners
For more information, view the agenda.