Bradley is pleased to announce that six attorneys in the firm’s Tampa office have been selected to the 2021 edition of Florida Super Lawyers as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, who are recognized as among the leading lawyers in the state.
The firm’s attorneys chosen as 2021 Florida Super Lawyers and their recognized practice areas are:
- Robert B. Glenn, retired partner; Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Mark A. Hanley, counsel; Labor and Employment Practice Group (Employment & Labor)
- Craig Mayfield, partner; Litigation Practice Group (Personal Injury – Products: Defense)
- Edwin G. Rice, counsel; Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group (Bankruptcy: Business)
The firm’s attorneys chosen as 2021 Florida Rising Stars and their recognized practice areas are:
- Sara D. Accardi, associate; Litigation Practice Group (Business Litigation)
- Kyle W. Robisch, associate; Litigation Practice Group (Business Litigation)
“We are honored to have such a tremendous group of attorneys represented in this list and congratulate them on their continued accomplishments and inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters.
Only the top 5% of lawyers in Florida are named Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5% of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars, who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers uses independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations to determine the honorees. The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists will be published in June in the Florida Super Lawyers Magazine. The lists also are distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.