Bradley is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s partners have been named to Benchmark Litigation’s 40 & Under Hot List for 2022, which recognizes top young litigation talent in the United States and Canada.
“We congratulate this exceptional group for their continued recognition in Benchmark Litigation’s prestigious list of top young litigators,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters. “We are proud of the exceptional level of service they provide to their clients and of the contributions they make to our litigation practice.”
The annual 40 & Under Hot List, published by Benchmark Litigation, includes litigators aged 40 or younger who have been selected based on a combination of their recent casework, peer review and client feedback.
The following Bradley partners, listed by office, are included in the 2022 40 & Under Hot List:
- Tiffany J. deGruy is a trial lawyer with considerable experience trying high-stakes business and commercial litigation for clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare and e-commerce.
- Ann Phelps Hill has handled matters in trial and appellate courts, successfully representing private and publicly held corporations in all phases of high-stakes and complex litigation.
- Rudy Hill handles matters at both trial and appellate levels through all phases of litigation, including pre-suit investigation, fact discovery, expert discovery, summary judgment and trial.
- Thomas Richie represents clients in procedurally complex civil litigation in both trial and appellate courts and litigating a broad range of cases, from class actions to municipal tax disputes to Chapter 9 bankruptcy cases.
- Whitt Steineker provides litigation counsel, transactional advice, and practical strategies for growth, advising clients of all sizes in litigation matters in jurisdictions across the country and around the world. He serves as co-chair of Bradley’s Cannabis Industry team.
- Aron C. Beezley has extensive experience representing government contractors in numerous industries and in all aspects of the government-contracting process, including negotiation, award, performance and termination. He is co-leader of the firm’s Government Contracts Practice Group.