Bradley’s Montgomery office, our third in Alabama, was founded in 2000 to provide the firm with a presence in the state’s capital. Our partners came together from several different law firms in Montgomery to meet the need for experienced trial attorneys in close proximity to the state government, where many serious legal cases were being filed. Bradley’s attorneys in Montgomery uphold our reputation for maintaining the highest ethical standards while providing practical solutions to our clients’ legal and business challenges.
Bradley’s Montgomery office offers a full suite of legal solutions for businesses, with extensive experience in general litigation, commercial litigation, products liability litigation, pharmaceutical litigation, class actions, governmental affairs, regulatory, public finance, utilities law, representation of municipalities, and employment litigation. The attorneys in the Montgomery office are active and serve in leadership roles in the American Bar Association, Defense Research Institute, Alabama State Bar, and International Association of Defense Counsel.
Like the entire Bradley law firm, the Montgomery office makes it a priority to contribute to the community. Montgomery attorneys have served as national president of the Auburn University Alumni Association, president of the Montgomery Symphony Association, on the Alabama Children’s Hospital Committee for the Future, on the Montgomery Area Arts Council, and in active roles in many other civic and charitable endeavors.
Our Montgomery office and its attorneys have been recognized with numerous accolades for their work in recent years, including:
- All six of Bradley’s Montgomery partners are listed in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Chuck Stewart was also named "Lawyer of the Year" for Bet-the-Company Litigation.
- The firm earned a number of top rankings in Chambers USA for 2019, including being ranked a "Leading Firm" in Alabama for Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/Commercial, Environment, Healthcare, Labor & Employment, Commercial Litigation, and Real Estate.
- Chuck Stewart is listed in the 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers and several attorneys are Fellows of the National Bar Foundation.
- Former U.S. Congressman Ben Erdreich (D-Alabama) practiced in Bradley’s Montgomery office.
- Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange practiced at Bradley before running for state office.
From I-65 northbound and southbound (Birmingham / Mobile)
From I-65 South, take the Clay Street Exit (first exit after crossing the river). Turn left on Herron Street, the second street on the left.
From I-65 North, take the Herron Street Exit. Turn right on Herron Street.
Herron becomes Bibb Street then Madison Avenue. Travel nine to 11 blocks and then turn right onto Bainbridge Street. The parking garage is on the immediate right.
From the Montgomery Airport (Dannelly Field)
Start out going east on US-80 East toward Brewer Road. Turn slight left to take the I-65 North ramp and then follow directions above for I-65 northbound.
From I-85 South, exit right at the Union Street exit (one way, north). Travel seven blocks to Monroe Street. Turn left onto Monroe Street (west). Go one block, turning right onto Bainbridge Street. The parking garage is on the immediate left.
- Bradley Partner Chuck Stewart Joins Prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates
- Bradley’s Josh Blades and Dave Stewart Named to Yellowhammer News’ 2019 Power & Influence 40
- Bradley Receives 2019 Alabama State Bar Pro Bono Award
- Bradley Attorneys Appointed to ABA Section of Litigation Leadership Positions
- Bradley Receives Top Rankings From 2019 U.S. News – Best Lawyers 'Best Law Firms'