Our Nashville office was founded in 1910 as Boult Cummings Conners & Berry and merged with Bradley in 2009. We are Bradley’s second largest office and the third largest law firm in the Music City. We offer a full suite of legal solutions for local, regional, and national clients, with a focus on healthcare, real estate, economic development, and litigation.
Giving back to our community has been in our DNA since the very beginning. John T. Conners, one of our founding members, bequeathed scholarship funds to many charitable organizations, including an award to help rising ninth graders at Saint Henry’s School attend Father Ryan High School. Our Nashville office is also active in supporting many other worthy organizations, such as the Second Harvest Food Bank, Habitat for Humanity, and the Arts & Business Council of Greater Nashville.
In January 2021, Bradley proudly launched the Black-Owned Small Business and Nonprofit Clinic in Nashville. The firm partnered with the Arts & Business Council of Greater Nashville and its Volunteer Lawyers & Professionals for the Arts (VLPA) program to provide accessible and affordable business-oriented legal services to Black-owned businesses and nonprofits. Clinics are offered on the third Thursday of each month.
- Benchmark Litigation named Bradley its 2020 Tennessee Litigation Firm of the Year.
- The 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® listed 77 attorneys from the Nashville office, including 11 attorneys named to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. In addition, seven attorneys were named "Lawyer of the Year" in their practice areas.
- Chambers USA for 2021 ranked 33 attorneys from the Nashville office as among the leading lawyers for business in Tennessee. In addition, Nashville partner Will Goodman was ranked nationally for his Products Liability & Mass Torts practice. In addition, two Nashville partners were ranked nationally: Will Goodman (Products Liability & Mass Torts) and Amy Leopard (Privacy & Data Security: Healthcare).
- Bradley was ranked as one of the top firms in Tennessee by Chambers USA for 2021 in nine practice areas: Banking & Finance, Corporate/M&A, Environment, Healthcare, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Media & Entertainment, and Real Estate.
- 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers listed 31 of our Nashville attorneys as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Bill Norton (Bankruptcy: Business) and Tom Trent (Real Estate) also are listed as “Top 50 Attorneys in Nashville” and “Top 100 Attorneys in Tennessee” for 2021.
- Twenty-one attorneys in the Nashville office have served clerkships in the U.S. district and appellate courts, state appellate courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, or U.S. Tax Court.
- The Nashville office was honored with the 2020 Diversity Leadership Award from the Nashville Bar Association, marking the 16th time the office has been recognized for its commitment to diversity since the NBA began the recognition program in 1994.
From the East and Nashville International Airport
Take I-40 West toward Nashville. Then take the Demonbreun Street, Exit #209B, and turn left on Demonbreun Street. At the end of Demonbreun Street, turn right into the roundabout on the right. Exit the roundabout at the second right onto Division Street. The entrance to the garage is immediately on the right.
From the West
Take I-40 East toward Nashville. Take Exit #209B to Broadway/Demonbreun Street. Turn right onto Demonbreun Street and turn right into the roundabout . Exit the roundabout at the second right onto Division Street. The entrance to the garage is immediately on the right.
From the South
Approaching Nashville from the south from either I-65 or I-24, take I-40 West, which directs you around the west side of our central business district. Immediately after the merger of I-65 South and I-40 West, take the Demonbreun exit, Exit 209B. As you approach the stoplight at the top of the exit ramp, stay in one of the two left-hand lanes. At the stop light, turn left onto Demonbreun Street. You will be heading up the hill toward the Musica statue and the roundabout that encircles it. You will be required to turn right into the roundabout, and will continue past 16th Avenue North, which is the first street on your right after turning into the roundabout. Our building, Roundabout Plaza, is a nine-story building between 16th Avenue North and 17th Avenue on your right-hand side. The entrance to our garage is on the right, just past the building entrance.
From the North
Approach Nashville on I-65 South and take I-40 East toward Nashville. Take the Demonbreun Street Exit, #209B, and turn right onto Demonbreun Street and right onto the roundabout. Exit the roundabout at the second right onto Division Street. The entrance to the garage is immediately on the right.
Exit downtown on Broadway and turn left onto 12th Avenue South. Turn right onto Demonbreun Street and right into the roundabout. Exit the roundabout at the second right on Division Street. The entrance to the garage is immediately on the right.
- Bradley Receives 2022 Pro Bono Leadership Award From Legal Aid Society
- 312 Bradley Attorneys Listed in 2022 The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Bradley Named a "Frequently Recommended Law Firm" by BTI Consulting
- Bradley's Nashville Office Named a Top Workplace for 2021
- Five Bradley Attorneys Honored as NBJ's 'Best of the Bar' for 2021
- Bradley Launches Black-Owned Small Business and Nonprofit Clinic
- Lauren Jacques Named Managing Partner of Bradley's Nashville Office
- Four Bradley Attorneys Named to NBJ's 'Best of the Bar' for 2020
- Bradley Attorneys Named to Nashville Medical News' 2020 InCharge List
- Bradley Named U.S. Construction 'Law Firm of the Year,' Receives Multiple Top Rankings From 2020 U.S. News – Best Lawyers 'Best Law Firms'
- 252 Bradley Attorneys Listed in 2020 The Best Lawyers in America
- Four Bradley Partners Named to Benchmark Top 250 Women in Litigation 2019
- Jonathan Skeeters Named Bradley’s Managing Partner and Chairman of the Board