Bradley’s Nashville office was founded in 1910 as Boult Cummings Conners & Berry and merged with Bradley in 2009. We are the second-largest Bradley office and the third-largest law firm in Nashville. We offer a full suite of legal solutions for local, regional, and national clients, with a focus on healthcare, real estate, and litigation. Since our founding, we have earned a reputation for providing top-quality legal representation and delivering business-focused solutions with the highest level of ethical standards.
Giving has been in the DNA of Bradley’s Nashville office from the very start. John T. Conners, one of our founding members, bequeathed scholarship funds to many charitable organizations, including an award to help rising ninth graders at Saint Henry’s School attend Father Ryan High School. Our law firm is also active in supporting other worthy organizations, such as the Second Harvest Food Bank, Habitat for Humanity, and the Arts and Business Council. In 2015, we focused our charitable giving on the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee, hosting or participating in seven events and raising $17,456 through individual and firm giving. In total, the Nashville office volunteered for more than 3,000 hours, worth more than $1 million, in 2015, while donating to more than 150 charities. We have been recognized by the Nashville Business Journal for corporate charitable giving in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- The 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® includes 59 attorneys from the Nashville office, and six attorneys were named "Lawyer of the Year" in their practice areas.
- Chambers USA for 2019 ranked 31 attorneys from the Nashville office as among the leading lawyers for business in Tennessee. In addition, Nashville partner Will Goodman was ranked nationally for his Products Liability & Mass Torts practice.
- Bradley was ranked as one of the top firms in Tennessee by Chambers USA for 2019 in eight practice areas: Banking & Finance, Corporate/M&A, Healthcare, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Media & Entertainment, and Real Estate.
- 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers listed 28 of our Nashville attorneys as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Bill Norton is also listed in “Top 50 Nashville Super Lawyers” and “Top 100 Tennessee Super Lawyers.”
- Seventeen attorneys in the Nashville office have served clerkships in the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. District and Appellate Courts, State Appellate Courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and U.S. Tax Court.
- The Nashville office was honored with the 2017 Diversity Leadership Award, marking the 15th time the office has been recognized for its commitment to diversity since the Nashville Bar Association began the recognition program in 1994.
From the East and Nashville International Airport
Take I-40 West toward Nashville. Then take the Demonbreun Street, Exit #209B, and turn left on Demonbreun Street. At the end of Demonbreun Street, turn right into the roundabout on the right. Exit the roundabout at the second right onto Division Street. The entrance to the garage is immediately on the right.
From the West
Take I-40 East toward Nashville. Take Exit #209B to Broadway/Demonbreun Street. Turn right onto Demonbreun Street and turn right into the roundabout . Exit the roundabout at the second right onto Division Street. The entrance to the garage is immediately on the right.
From the South
Approaching Nashville from the south from either I-65 or I-24, take I-40 West, which directs you around the west side of our central business district. Immediately after the merger of I-65 South and I-40 West, take the Demonbreun exit, Exit 209B. As you approach the stoplight at the top of the exit ramp, stay in one of the two left-hand lanes. At the stop light, turn left onto Demonbreun Street. You will be heading up the hill toward the Musica statue and the roundabout that encircles it. You will be required to turn right into the roundabout, and will continue past 16th Avenue North, which is the first street on your right after turning into the roundabout. Our building, Roundabout Plaza, is a nine-story building between 16th Avenue North and 17th Avenue on your right-hand side. The entrance to our garage is on the right, just past the building entrance.
From the North
Approach Nashville on I-65 South and take I-40 East toward Nashville. Take the Demonbreun Street Exit, #209B, and turn right onto Demonbreun Street and right onto the roundabout. Exit the roundabout at the second right onto Division Street. The entrance to the garage is immediately on the right.
Exit downtown on Broadway and turn left onto 12th Avenue South. Turn right onto Demonbreun Street and right into the roundabout. Exit the roundabout at the second right on Division Street. The entrance to the garage is immediately on the right.
- Bradley Attorneys Named to Nashville Medical News' 2020 InCharge List
- Bradley Named U.S. Construction 'Law Firm of the Year,' Receives Multiple Top Rankings From 2020 U.S. News – Best Lawyers 'Best Law Firms'
- 252 Bradley Attorneys Listed in 2020 The Best Lawyers in America
- Four Bradley Partners Named to Benchmark Top 250 Women in Litigation 2019
- Four Bradley Attorneys Named to NBJ's “Best of the Bar" for 2019
- Jonathan Skeeters Named Bradley’s Managing Partner and Chairman of the Board