Bradley is pleased to announce that seven of the firm’s partners have been selected to the 2020 Benchmark 40 & Under Hot List, which recognizes top young talent in litigation communities in the United States and Canada.
“We are proud of these young, talented attorneys for their recognition on this year’s Benchmark 40 & Under Hot List,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters. “These skilled litigators continue to achieve successful results for our clients in a wide range of complex matters.”
The annual 40 & Under Hot List, produced by Benchmark Litigation, includes attorneys aged 40 or younger as selected through review of their recent case work, peer review, and consideration of client feedback on their performances. The Hot List honorees all have been involved in some of their firms’ most noteworthy recent cases and have earned praise from clients and peers regarding the quality of their work. Benchmark Litigation covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, including the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Following are Bradley’s partners, listed by office, named to the 40 & Under Hot List:
- Tiffany J. deGruy – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, she has considerable experience trying high-stakes business and commercial litigation for clients in a variety of industries, such as healthcare, e-commerce, and insurance.
- Ann Phelps Hill – A member of the Litigation Practice group, she represents private and publicly held corporations in all phases of high-stakes and complex litigation.
- Rudy Hill- As a member of the Litigation and Intellectual Property practice groups, he handles matters in all phases of litigation, including pre-suit investigation, fact discovery, expert discovery, summary judgment, and trial.
- Ellen Presley Proctor – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, she focuses her practice on representing healthcare industry clients in medical malpractice, pharmaceutical, and medical device litigation in state and federal courts and in national MDLs.
- Thomas Richie – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, he represents clients in procedurally complex civil litigation, both in trial and appellate courts throughout Alabama and across the country.
- Whitt Steineker – A member of the Litigation Practice Group, co-chair of the Cannabis Industry team, and leader of the Food, Beverage and Hospitality team, he provides clients of all types with litigation counsel, transactional advice, and practical strategies for growth.
- Aron C. Beezley – A member of the Litigation, Construction and Government Contracts practice groups, he represents government contractors in a variety of industries and in all aspects of the government-contracting process, including negotiation, award, performance and termination.
The Litigation Practice Group is Bradley’s largest practice and includes almost half of the firm’s nearly 550 attorneys who represent clients in litigation and arbitration in every U.S. state and federal district court across the country, as well as internationally. Attorneys handle matters in nearly every substantive area of business law and in a wide range of industries, including high-stakes and complex cases.