Bradley is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm’s Washington, D.C., office have been named Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers or Rising Stars for 2021.
“We congratulate our accomplished D.C. attorneys who have been named as among the best in the region by Super Lawyers for their excellence and success in their practices,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters.
Bradley attorneys honored by Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers for 2021 include:
- Gregory G. Marshall, partner (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Douglas L. Patin, partner (Construction Litigation)
- Stephen R. Spivack, partner (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Robert J. Symon, partner (Construction Litigation)
- Sky Woodward, partner (Class Action)
Bradley attorneys honored by Washington, D.C., Rising Stars for 2021 include:
- Aron C. Beezley, partner (Government Contracts)
- Anna M. Lashley, associate (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Marc A. Nardone, partner (Constitutional Law)
- Jessica L. Zurlo, associate (Intellectual Property)
Only the top 5% of lawyers in the District of Columbia are named Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5% of lawyers in D.C. are selected as Rising Stars, who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers determines its rankings through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published in the Washington DC Super Lawyers Magazine distributed with Washington Lawyer magazine, as well as in The Washington Post Magazine. The lists also are distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.