Bradley is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys have been selected to the 2024 Lawdragon 500 Leading Corporate Employment Lawyers Guide. The list honors more than 200 attorneys who specialize in employment litigation, defending trade secret, discrimination, ERISA, wage and hour and other claims, as well as immigration specialists and employee benefits and executive compensation gurus.
Bradley attorneys recognized in the 2024 guide are listed below by office:
- Lawrence Ashe, Jr. - HOF Labor & Employment, esp. Litigation
- John W. Hargrove - Labor & Employment
- Jennifer J. McGahey - Labor & Employment, esp. Litigation
- Matthew Miller - Labor & Employment
- Anne R. Yuengert - Labor & Employment
- Ladd Hirsch - Labor, Breach of Contract, Employment-Related Litigation
- Sawyer Neely - Labor & Employment, inc. Non-Compete, Wrongful Termination
- Wendi Campbell Rogaliner - Employment & Professional Service Agreements
- Stacy D. Simon - Labor & Employment, inc. Contract Disputes
- Alysa J. Ward - Labor & Employment, esp. Litigation
The full guide is available here.
Lawdragon is a legal media company that publishes online news and editorial features, including guides to the nation’s leading lawyers. Each guide is researched extensively, studying which lawyers and practices have had significant impact, with an emphasis on recent matters handled in addition to reviewing submissions.