Cyber risks are growing for defense contractors. But cyber insurance products are new and unfamiliar to many. This webinar covers some of the latest legal issues surrounding cyber insurance for the DoD supply chain.
- Cybersecurity requirements (CMMC/NIST)
- Cyber insurance as an allowable cost
- War exclusions of state-sponsored cyberattacks
- Use the Basic Assessment as a bridge to full compliance with CMMC.
- Leverage your compliance with cybersecurity regulations to lower you cyber insurance premiums.
- Work with an insurance broker who understands your business—especially the unique cyber needs of defense contractors.