1445 Ross Avenue
Dallas, TX 75202
Bradley’s Dallas office is the firm’s second location in the Southwest and our 10th office location. The Dallas office was opened in 2019 when lawyers with Sayles and Werbner, a premier litigation boutique, joined the firm. Since that exciting beginning, the Dallas office has more than tripled in size, and it has grown into a full-service platform with particular strengths in practices that include complex litigation, business divorce, healthcare, real estate, corporate, M&A, energy, government enforcement, and emerging businesses.
The growth of the Dallas office and a number of strategic lateral hires have provided impressive breadth in the scope of the capabilities that are available to clients in both the Texas legal market and nationwide.
The Dallas office is led by legendary trial lawyer Dick Sayles, who has tried more than 150 jury trials in his career, including securing a hard-fought $1.67 billion patent infringement verdict. Dick has been recognized on the list of “Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America” by Benchmark Litigation, featured as one of the “Lions of the Texas Bar” in Texas Lawbook, and has been repeatedly selected as one of the “Top 10” lawyers in Texas by Texas Super Lawyers.
Bradley now has more than 65 lawyers working in its offices in Dallas and Houston and more than 90 lawyers who are licensed in the state, which is part of the firm’s strategic plan to prioritize and provide high-quality, high-value legal services for its clients in Texas and beyond.
The attorneys in our Dallas office focus on the following practice areas:
- Banking and financial services
- Business divorce
- Business litigation
- Corporate governance
- Equity and debt financings
- Intellectual property
- Labor and employment
- Legal malpractice
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Oil and gas law
- Product liability
- Real estate transactions
- Securities and financial fraud
- White collar criminal defense
The attorneys in our Dallas office have been recognized throughout the years with numerous accolades for their work. Their most recent honors include:
- Thirteen attorneys from our Dallas office are listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for 2023, including two attorneys named to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Shawn Long was named “Lawyer of the Year” for Legal Medical Malpractice – Defendants.
- Five Dallas attorneys have been listed in Texas Super Lawyers or Rising Stars for 2022.
- In Chambers USA for 2022, Bradley is ranked a top firm in Construction (Texas) and Litigation: General Commercial (Texas: Dallas, Fort Worth & Surrounds). Three Dallas attorneys also are ranked as leadings lawyers for business: Gene Besen (Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations), Dick Sayles (Litigation: Trail Lawyers; Litigation: General Commercial) and Will Snyder (Litigation: General Commercial).
- Dick Sayles was named a Local Litigation Star in the 2021 edition of Benchmark Litigation, an honor that he has earned every year since 2013. He also was named the Dallas Bar Association’s “Trial Lawyer of the Year” in 2018.
We are located in downtown Dallas at Fountain Place, 1445 Ross Avenue, Suite 3600, Dallas, TX 75202.
From the Dallas North Tollway, take the Hines/Downtown exit. Follow the signs on the far right to Field Street toward downtown. Turn left on Munger Avenue. Turn right to enter the Fountain Place tenant Munger Avenue Parking Garage.
From Hwy. 75 (Central Expressway) north or southbound. Follow the signs to I-35 (which puts you on Woodall Rogers) and take the Field Street exit. Turn left onto Field Street toward downtown. Turn left on Munger Avenue. Turn right to enter the Fountain Place tenant Munger Avenue Parking Garage.
From I-35 (Stemmons) northbound or southbound, follow signs directing you to Hwy. 75 (putting you on Woodall Rogers) and take the Field Street exit. Follow the Field Street signs to your right toward downtown. Turn left on Munger Avenue. Turn right to enter the Fountain Place tenant Munger Avenue Parking Garage.
Dick Sayles was named the Dallas Bar Association’s “Trial Lawyer of the Year” for 2018. He was also recently honored by The Texas Lawbook as a member of the highly prestigious Lions of the Texas Bar, a group of 50 prominent Texas attorneys, and he has been named seven times to the Texas Super Lawyers’ list of Top 10 attorneys in Texas.
- Chambers USA 2022 Ranks 115 Bradley Attorneys and 36 Practice Areas; Six Practice Areas and Seven Attorneys Ranked Nationally
- Seven Bradley Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Texas Rising Stars List
- Nine Bradley Partners Named to 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- Bradley Named “Law Firm of The Year” for Construction Law in 2022 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- Bradley Receives Multiple Top Rankings from 2022 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- Dick Sayles Recognized as a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer” by Benchmark Litigation
- Savills Relocates Bradley Dallas Office to Fountain Place
- 312 Bradley Attorneys Listed in 2022 The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Bradley Named a "Frequently Recommended Law Firm" by BTI Consulting
- Bradley Law Firm Celebrates New Year with Opening of New Texas Office