As the newest member of the Bradley family, the Dallas office is the firm's second location in the Southwest and our tenth office location nationwide. The opening of the Dallas location continues our commitment to broadening our footprint and allows us to serve our clients’ needs better.
The attorneys in our Dallas office focus on the following areas:
- Business litigation
- Intellectual property
- Legal malpractice
- Product liability
- Securities and financial fraud
- White collar criminal defense
- Oil and gas law
Like the entire Bradley law firm, the Dallas office makes it a priority to contribute to the community. As part of their community involvement, attorneys help raise money for the Mary Kay Foundation to support the foundation’s important work in eliminating cancers affecting women and ending the epidemic of violence against women.
The attorneys in our Dallas office have been recognized throughout the years with numerous accolades for their work. Their most recent honors include:
- Ten attorneys from our Dallas office are listed in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, including one attorney named to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
- Five Dallas attorneys have been listed in 2020-2021 Texas Super Lawyers or Rising Stars.
- Dick Sayles was named a Local Litigation Star in the 2021 edition of Benchmark Litigation, an honor that he has earned every year since 2013. He also is ranked as a leading lawyer for Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: Trial Lawyers in Texas in Chambers USA, 2020 edition, and was named the Dallas Bar Association’s “Trial Lawyer of the Year” in 2018.
- The 2021 edition of the national legal guide Benchmark Litigation has named Dick Sayles to its Local Litigation Stars, an honor that has been earned every year since 2013.
We are located in downtown Dallas at 4400 Renaissance Tower, 1201 Elm Street, at the corner of Elm and Field Streets.
From the Dallas North Tollway, take the Hines/Downtown exit. Follow the signs on the far right to Field Street toward downtown past Ross Avenue and turn right on Patterson to enter the Renaissance Tower Garage.
From Hwy. 75 (Central Expressway) north or southbound. Follow the signs to I-35 (which puts you on Woodall Rogers) and take the Field Street exit. Turn left onto Field Street past Ross Avenue and turn right on Patterson to enter the Renaissance Tower Garage.
From I-35 (Stemmons) northbound or southbound, follow signs directing you to Hwy. 75 (putting you on Woodall Rogers) and take the Field Street exit. Follow the Field Street signs to your right and stay on Field Street across Ross Avenue. Turn right onto Patterson and into the Renaissance Tower Garage.
Dick Sayles was named the Dallas Bar Association’s “Trial Lawyer of the Year” for 2018. He was also recently honored by The Texas Lawbook as a member of the highly prestigious Lions of the Texas Bar, a group of 50 prominent Texas attorneys, and he has been named seven times to the Texas Super Lawyers’ list of Top 10 attorneys in Texas.
- Bradley Named U.S. Construction 'Law Firm of the Year,' Receives Multiple Top Rankings From 2020 U.S. News – Best Lawyers 'Best Law Firms'
- Bradley Partner Dick Sayles Named to D Magazine’s List of “Best Lawyers in Dallas”
- Six Bradley Attorneys Named 2019 Texas Super Lawyers
- Bradley Law Firm Celebrates New Year with Opening of New Texas Office